Now Hiring - Retail Sales Associate
The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
We are seeking a Retail Sales Associate with great retail and service skills. Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
Our Retail Sales Associates work with other staff, including the owner, to bring to life the store’s mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!” To that end, we provide training with regard to backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge.
- One year prior retail experience preferred.
- Love of nature and experience feeding wild birds is a strong plus.
- Ability to provide an outstanding customer service experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate our store’s products, service and hobby expertise to customers.
- Comfort with computers and the ability to use a computer-based POS system.
- Friendly, outgoing, take-charge disposition.
- Our store is open 7 days a week and the Sales Associate is expected to be available on weekends as well as weekdays.
Ability to lift and carry up to 50lb. bags of bird seed.
To apply, click on the link below to download an application or pick one up at our store. Submit a completed application at the store in person. All applicants MUST fill out our application, as there are specific questions for this hob. We will contact candidates who meet the job requirements to set up an interview.